What is Virtual Assistance?
Virtual Assistance is a fairly new profession that allows Virtual Assistants to provide administrative support to a handful of clients in a long-term collaborative relationship. Virtual Assistants operate exclusively out of their homes using phone, fax, e-mail, and other tools while working virtually.
Why is a Virtual Assistant the key to success?
Many small business owners and entrepreneurs realize that they aren’t able to do everything themselves, yet they don’t have the space or the need for full or part-time help. The time consuming tasks become too much to handle and they can’t take their businesses to the next level. A Virtual Assistant becomes that missing piece that is needed to help free up their time to focus on the core values of their businesses.
With a Virtual Assistant, a small business owner or entrepreneur doesn’t need to share their office space or buy additional equipment. Furthermore, they only pay for 100% productive time, while having a partner who is vested in their success.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
• A collaborative assistant who is vested in your success
• Someone who will anticipate your needs
• Your link to unlimited business resources
• Someone who helps in achieving short and long term goals
• An idea generator and problem solver
• A business owner; just like you
• An integral part of your business
• An important contributor to your business
What you can expect from a Virtual Assistant:
• To gain at least 30% more time to focus on your business or to have more time to yourself.
• You’ll have someone who understands the bigger picture of your business.
• You’ll gain peace of mind in knowing that tasks are being efficiently handled.
• Your office, your calendar, and your personal life will be more organized.